Monday, February 28, 2011

5 Minute everyday makeup look (FAILED)



I was about to do a 5 minute makeup challenge but It didn't work. I went off until 10 minutes...But I tried you know, Ok seriously don't blame me it was because of Facebook and Twitter.

I can't do my my makeup within just minutes...

But you know what I'll practice and when I get it right. I'll be posting a video of me doing a 5 minute Makeup Challenge!

Just really updating for now!

I have a question for you guys....

Do you have any makeup inspired look for me to do???

I'll be willing to do that..

Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette

I am so liking this palette because it's got everything you need and more! Seriously,If I can bring only one palette in my makeup bag then this would be it.

Making Faces

This book is classic! Awesome piece of information regarding makeup!

Coastal Scents 78 Piece Makeup Palette

This palette as well..Ahhh..I like golds and silver in this set...I heart this as well...The blushes are nice as well. It's good for the cheeks and can also be use for contouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment