Monday, October 3, 2011

Simple/ Work makeup look and HPT200 camcorder review plus Sony Vegas 10

Hey everyone so today I did a simple slash work makeup on my sister and plus I just tested my new camcorder. Also, special thanks to my cousin Clarissa who taught me how to use Sony Vegas.

Here are the pictures of the finished look:













This makeup is ideal to use every single day. I tried to stay on the neutral matte colors just because you don’t want a super bam glittering look in the morning.
Well expect if you are after that look then it is super ok!

The products used:

I got all the neutral shades from coastal scents 78 palette.

For the liquid eye liner I’m using nichido’s liquid eye liner.

For the Gel liner, I bought it from Le Farie cosmetics.

For the lips: I used the Rosseti red lip liner and a lip balm from pop shop?!

Now, for a little HPt200 camcorder review….
Ok so when I bought the HP T200 full HD I didn’t really like it because I didn’t know how to use it. LOL

But when I started to know its features, I started to like it. But over all it takes really good high quality videos. It’s super clear for me. Surprisingly it also takes good pictures too.

I’ll do more reviews on this camcorder soon.
Regarding Sony vegas….

I thought it was pretty hard at first, but it after my cousin coached me it all went clear to me.

The effects of Sony Vegas are just awesome! I super like it!

3 comments:

  1. so nice...

    Tantrik
    It promotes the reclaiming of our union with the energy within,
    through the teaching of the Enlightened Spiritual
    Masters of Tantra, Tantra Puja, Tantrik Healings,
    Tantra worship and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tips and the pics are so cute :)

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and light makeup for daily wear.

    As Seen On TV Products is a convenient one stop shop. It contains the hottest products seen on TV. We provide safe and secure ordering facilities to ensure the customer have a good shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete