Monday, September 19, 2011

Taylor swift and Hayley Williams’s singing together live



Two of my favorite singers sang together! I saw this video on YouTube, and I was like NO way! This is intense! They sang together???

So yea!


Hayley’s voice is awesome and she always brings it on. Her live performances always blows my mind with her amazing vocal abilities.



Taylor shocking sounds good singing rock music. Her outfit looks super cute!

I don’t know with Taylor, but it seems like she always bring a celebrity or another artist on stage all the time to perform with her on her concerts.

It’s a fan cam that was taken by someone. Whoever took this video! You are awesome because you got the best footage and you used an HD camera so thanks for that!

Check the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment