Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Taylor Momsen Makeup Inspired Look- Tutorial



Hey guys so today I did a Taylor Momsen Makeup Inspired look.

I had fun making this look! I saw her pics and some of her music videos, and I always stare at her makeup. Haha..

I like how she can pull off dark Smokey eyes. It does complement her blue eyes.

So I kind of recreated the look, this is something that would fit my eye shape.

I made it very easy to do. I only used 4 colors!

Which are: Black, Brown, and White also kind of like a skin toned shade.

And of course one of her signature look is her red lips!

So I tinted my lips with the Scarlet Red from Ever Bilena!

Also, bare with me...I'm testing out the lighting's!

See the pictures here! Click to enlarge!












MORE PICTURES COMING SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment