Thursday, May 23, 2013

G-Lish Cosmetics Review

Hey Gorgeous People!

It's been a long time since I've actually written a blog post here. Usually when I do review I do it on my YouTube Channel, but today I'm going to start writing reviews on my blogs as well.

So a lot of you have been asking me to try out a Filipino brand of makeup, so guess what , today is that day. I tried out these amazing products from G-lish Cosmetics.

So it came in a cute packing like this:


The products were encased inside this little pouch that has their name on it:


Here are the products:


Inside I got 3 lip and cheek tints:

The first shade that I have right here is the  "BERRY BLUSH" Which is such a pretty crimson shade. This is surprisingly pigmented and also is very moisturizing.




The second shade is called "PINK CRUSH". I actually love to wear this shade of pink on my everyday makeup look. This is such a gorgeous barbie pink color.



The third shade is called the "NUDE RUSH". I know it does not look nude, but I like it's shade because it blends and compliments with my natural lip color.


Now this is what their lotion looks like: It is called the Summer Berries. It is basically a Strawberry and Pomegranate Whipped Body Butter.




This stuff is amazing, I thought it was a lotion at first, silly me, but this body butter makes your skin very soft, and clean plus it does not feel sticky or weird on the skin. It also has a nice scent to it.


The last item that I have here, I find it very interesting, it's called the "Hydra Mist". This is very refreshing to spray on your face or even on your neck when you feel sticky. It has aloe vera moisturizer on it.


So that ends my review, you can find them on facebook and they also have a site. 

It is www.g-lish.net

No comments:

Post a Comment