Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Hair Care Routine- Long Hair


So a lot of you have been asking me to do my hair care routine so here it is. Now, keep in mind that my hair care routine changes all the time because I tend to try new products for my hair. So here are the current products that I'm using for my hair.

  Here is the process: First I shampoo my hair, I then use my Tresemme conditioner, then I leave it on for like 3miunutes on my hair and then I wash it off, after that I use my hair mask, I usually leave it on for like 3-5 minutes and them bam! I wash it off, and then lastly when my hair is completely dry, I use my Dove hair oil serum. 

 

 

 

 For my Shampoo I'm currently using the:



Ok, most shampoo's makes my hair dry sometimes, I don't know if it's just me or my hair, that's why I always use a conditioner as a back up. This however, made my hair feel soft. This is one of the shampoos that works very well on my hair.

You can also get it here->  Clear Women Anti-dandruff Shampoo Complete Soft Care


For My Conditioner I'm really liking Tresemme's Smooth ans Shine conditioner:



I ridiculously like this conditioner so much! Honestly, I didn't expect it to work so well on my hair, but it did! I am so happy I found this. I've heard about the rage on this conditioner so I tried it out myself, all I can say is that it made my hair so smooth and it helps untangles my hair. :)

You can also get it here-> Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner, 32 Ounce

 

For the hair mask I'm using my: Lightness Hair Mask Coconut Hair mask



This stuff makes my hair feel butter soft, and the smell is just amazing. This is one of the keys why I don't brush or comb my hair during when I am in the shower because this helps makes my hair relax and tangle free. The very reason why I don't comb or brush my hair when it's wet, is because you can get split ends since your hair is usually prone to breakage when it's wet. 

If you can't find this in your store, you can also try the Alter Ego Maschera Ristrutturante Al Cocco Coconut Conditioning Mask:

 



 This hair mask is not going to grease out your hair, but it will leave your hair feeling smooth and silky soft. You can leave this on for a few minutes and rinse it off which is always practical because I don't all the time in the morning to wait.

You can get it here->  Alter Ego Maschera Ristrutturante Al Cocco Coconut Conditioning Mask - 33.8 oz / liter


Here's another one:

UNA Hair Food Coconut Oil Hair Treatment

 This particular hair mask is great to use if you have super dry and damaged hair and it also eliminates the frizz on your hair. Just leave this on your hair for 3 minutes and wash off.

You can get it here-> UNA Hair Food Coconut Oil Hair Treatment 34oz(1000ml)

 

For the oil serum that I use for my hair is the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Serum

 


This works wonders for my hair! I really like how to tames the frizz on my hair, and plus it contains coconut and almond oils. This does not make your hair look frizzy, but it simply adds a shinny texture to it.

You can also get it here-> Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Therapy, 1.35 Ounce (Pack of 2)

 

I will be making a video on this! <3

12 comments:

  1. Yes, but I would like to know a little more information. For example, how often you wash your hair? how dry your hair? Tie them to sleep?
    Comb your hair during the shampoo?
    Here, I did not know just what products you use. I hope you do not mind. A big kiss! ^ _ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned it in the video that I am uploading right now! :)

    I wash my hair every other day. I just air dry my hair. Nope, I don't comb my hair during I shampoo my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your videos :).I was just wondering if maybe you can do a DIY organic shampoo to stop hair loss and promote growth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I have watched your videos on coconut milk oil scalp massage and coconut milk oil hair mask and oil hair mask and also the video in which you mention the use of these products, but what i don't understand is when do you use the coconut milk regime and the hair oil mask? do you this every other day and then use these products or did you stop using these natural treatments and then turned to these products? please give me a detailed picture on your care routine......please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased Tresemme Products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/tresemme/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of our blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites. Hair care services | Hair care services at home

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a high grade coconut oil for cosmetic use. I only use a dime size of the product on my face every morning. More than that clogs my pores. I am pleased with the effects of this oil on my aging skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! It is an important topic to me :)
    details click here >>>> Daily Health Care Tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossip and web stuff and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for making this web-site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    coconut face scrub Pakistan
    coconut face scrub Pakistan

    ReplyDelete