Friday, May 18, 2012

Makeup Tutorials Coming up...

I've been wanting to do several makeup tutorials, but lately I've gotten a lot of requests regarding hairstyles, and about my hair. I was thinking of doing makeup tutorials again. Plus, some skin care videos as well. One of my subscribers, told me I should do Outfit of the day videos. I will also do that soon, and there a lot of different requests. I'm trying to full every one single of them. Here is the look that I did that I was inspired on making a tutorial:
Oh yes! I have also been busy, but I this week I really did my best to film. My blog looks sucky! I need to renovate this and make it look pleasant! I have got to make time for this! Anyway, it's nice posting again here. I'm pretty much organizing my time so I can do all the things that I need to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment