Friday, November 11, 2011

New No Heat Curly/Wavy Hair Tutorial- NOT Using any Sponge Curler, Roller, Pins, Etc. NO products Just Your Hair Alone

Hey guys,

So here are the finished looks:


The flash is washing out my face...Sorry about that!










The tutorial going to be on YouTube! I'll update it here as soon as I upload it there.





All that you are going to be needing in this hair tutorial is just your hair, and water. The curls by the way lasts for a long time. You can over night these curls, and these are not hard or harsh to sleep with.

I call these coconies! I know there is no such word, but it sounds cute that way. LOL.

10 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm talking about your video on my blog. I like this way of doing curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo excited I discovered your you tube channel and now this blog! Just want to say your hair tutorials rock plus you do them so amazingly well. I am so gonna recommend you rvideos to all my friends :D Followed you and looking forward to more cool tips ^.^

    Our blogs kinda sound alike, do check mine out, it would be an honour for me :)

    Maila @ allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maila,

    Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply. Wow! Seriously your blog looks totally amazing! :)

    How can I follow your blog?

    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know any other techniques to curl hair with out any heat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keren I love your skill and the way you keep innovating and sharing your experiences :) You're truly amazing!

    I have a question:
    Once I've curled my hair for a party or something, how do I remove the curls the next morning (supposing I don't want them the next day)? How long will the curls stay if I leave on the curling process for 3-4 hours and how long will they stay If I leave the process on overnight?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi keren how are you? It's been a week that i descover your channel on youtube and i just called you the queen of culs. You have an amazing hair but tht question is can i do the same thing for my wavy hair???pleaz answer me cause i need your help. And if you can give me advencas for how to care of my hair. And thnx.
    LOVE from Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intresting blog,thanks for sharing this information.
    Indian Weave Hair

    ReplyDelete